Wrap yourself in a cozy sweater, sit by the fireplace with a great book, and light this wonderful candle and enjoy the notes of fresh air accord and spearmint combine with mid notes of pine needles, Winter berries, and eucalyptus. All enhanced by a bed of oakmoss, vanilla, and white musk.
- When lighting for the first time burn until wax melts across entire surface to the sides of vessel (this prevents tunneling, and creates an even burn for the duration of the candle’s ‘life’) This may take up to 2-4 hours.
- Trim wick to ¼ of an inch before each burn to promote an even burn, steady flame and limit sooting/mushrooming of wick.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim the candle wick after each burn. This is very important to prevent the candles from smoking on the next burn or from burning the sides of the glass. We recommend trimming them to 1/4th to 1/8th of an inch each time. Invest in a good pair of wick trimmers that will cut and remove the excess wick cleanly.
- If soot ever forms on the inside of the vessel, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
- Please keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Extinguish candle with a snuffer, or dip wick into melted wax and then straighten wick to prevent smoking and also prevent hot wax from splattering. Do not blow out.
- To maximize scent throw, burn in desired space for 30 mins with the door closed. Open windows and doors will disperse scent.
- Always store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place. Avoid placing your candles where they will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting.
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least ½ inch of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Always burn candle within sight